Where are the Top Drive-in Movie Theaters found Throughout Minnesota?
It is rather unfortunate that the drive-in movie theaters are not as popular as they once were. Slowly, but surely they are going out of business. After all, look what they have to compete with! Who wants to sit in their hot and smelly care when they could sit in a cozy air conditioned room instead?
There is just something about seeing a movie at a drive-in theater that can never compare to going to an indoor theater. This is why it is something you need to consider trying if you've never tried it before.
Drive-In Theaters in Minnesota to Consider
Wondering where you could go to see a drive-in movie in Minnesota? Here is a quick list of options to consider:
- Vali-Hi Drive-In (11260 Hudson Blvd. N – Lake Elmo)
- Starlite Drive-In (28264 Minnesota Highway 22 – Litchfield)
- Long Drive-In (24257 Riverside Drive – Long Prairie)
- Sky-Vu Drive (Minnesota Highway 1 – Warren)
Now, you are probably wanting to know a little more about some of these drive-ins and what they have to offer you.
- Vali-Hi Drive-In: This drive-in features a 50's theme. It is perfect for someone who is looking for an old school drive-in.
- Starlite Drive-In: This is another classic drive-in in Minnesota. What is interesting about this drive-in is the fact that it was actually closed for about 15 years before it re-opened. Most drive-ins that close, do not open back up.
- Sky-Vu Drive: While it might sound strange, this is a drive-in you need to check out if you like BBQ sauce as they are known for their famous BBQ Sandwich.
Having trouble deciding which one you should go to? Find time to check them all out! Then, you can decide which one is the better option. Regardless of which one you go to, it is safe to assume you'll have a great time!