Kenny Homes & Real Estate - Minneapolis

Search for out Kenny homes for sale in Minneapolis, MN below. Looking to buy a home in the Minneapolis metro area? Then the Kenny community in the Southwest neighborhood could be a place for you to search for a new home. While it’s not particularly large, Minneapolis’ Kenny neighborhood offers a lot to those wanting to buy a home in Minneapolis. Use the links below to view all homes on the market in this neighborhood that can be found in zip code 55419. From neighborhood cafes to the convenience of having two public schools in the neighborhood, a new home buyer will be glad they made the decision to buy a home in Kenny. Search all Kenny home listings for sale in Minneapolis, or read more information about Kenny real estate.

Homes For Sale in Kenny

No Matching Listings

Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.

More Listings Nearby

Kenny Real Estate Market

Kenny is north of Highway 62 and south of 54th Street, between Logan and Knox Avenues and Lyndale Avenue. Almost 95 percent of the roughly 3,600 residents of Kenny live in single-family homes, while the remaining 5 percent live in the area’s condos, duplexes and townhomes. Most of the single-family homes for sale in Kenney were built between 1940 and 1969. Of the Southwest’s nine communities, the median sale price of a home for sale in Kenny is the fourth lowest.

Kenny Community Highlights

  • The Kenny community is located in the Southwest neighborhood in Minneapolis
  • Kenny Park
  • Kenny Community Garden
  • Single-family homes, townhomes and condos for sale in many different price range's and styles
  • Several shopping areas and services

Kenny Amenities

Kenny Park, is the pride of the neighborhood, offering fun for all ages, from baseball fields to basketball courts to ice rinks and more.

Kenny Schools

When a new home buyer with children purchases a home in Kenny, they will find the Kenny Elementary and Susan B. Anthony Middle School in the neighborhood. The schools are almost next-door neighbors, with only Kenny Park separating them.

Feel free to search the Kenny homes for sale listings here on – you’ll find every home in the MLS right here.

Search Homes for sale in Kenny